Watch Leo Grow

Welcome friends and family! I've created this blog so that you can all watch our Little Man grow. The honest truth is that I'm quite crap at e-mailing, so in this way, it's up to you to come visit our virtual home. I, of course, will try to keep it updated with the latest news and pics of Leo.

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Tom's Birthday



Recently we attended Thomas’s 2nd birthday party at Godstone farm. This is a picture of Leo and Thomas, the birthday boy.










After some eats and birthday cake, we took a stroll around the farm to see all the animals. I’d love to report that Leo was really fascinated by all the animals, but sadly no. He was more interested in his balloon.







He did have a small look at a pig, and quite fancied some big chickens, but that was it. The rest of the time was spent playing with the balloon and jumping in mud puddles. I’m still trying to get his shoes clean!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home