Watch Leo Grow

Welcome friends and family! I've created this blog so that you can all watch our Little Man grow. The honest truth is that I'm quite crap at e-mailing, so in this way, it's up to you to come visit our virtual home. I, of course, will try to keep it updated with the latest news and pics of Leo.

Thursday, April 05, 2007

Belfast break - Saturday

On Saturday, Leo and I spent the day with the great grandparents as Bronson had to work.

We popped to the shop and took Buster (the dog) for a walk, and then headed back home via a little woodlands to the back of the great grandparents house. Leo has this thing about sticks at the moment so this big log had to be dragged into the path. He did finally give it up but it took a bit of convincing.

We had really good weather for Northern Ireland, sunny but still cold. Much better then grey and cold mind you!!! It was great as both the dog, and the toddler could get out of the house.







On the way home, we met Maureen’s neighbour who’s grandson Jimmy was visiting. Jimmy was on a bike, so Leo went mental when he saw it. He loves bikes, actually anything with wheels. Jimmy (who is 3), kindly let Leo have a go. They played famously for a bit. Jimmy was so cute with his North Ireland accent….





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home