Watch Leo Grow

Welcome friends and family! I've created this blog so that you can all watch our Little Man grow. The honest truth is that I'm quite crap at e-mailing, so in this way, it's up to you to come visit our virtual home. I, of course, will try to keep it updated with the latest news and pics of Leo.

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Snow!!!

Recently we had a sprinkle of snow over London. We usually get a day or two of snow every winter, less now thanx to global warming….

So of course we dragged Leo into the snow, he wasn’t too impressed mind you. He did like the look of it, everything covered in white, but he didn’t like the actual feel of the cold stuff.















We took some pics in the back garden before we dropped Leo at the minders, and then there was just enough time to make some snow balls to chuck at Bronson.





These pics were taken from my mobile phone on the way to the station.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home