Watch Leo Grow

Welcome friends and family! I've created this blog so that you can all watch our Little Man grow. The honest truth is that I'm quite crap at e-mailing, so in this way, it's up to you to come visit our virtual home. I, of course, will try to keep it updated with the latest news and pics of Leo.

Friday, April 13, 2007

Belfast break - Sunday

On the Sunday Morning, Leo and I took a walk through the streets of Belfast, we ended up at the City hall, where Leo spent some time exploring.

I like this little outfit, he looks like a baby version of 'The Edge' from U2.




We then headed off to the Great Grand parents home, Maureen and I headed to Carrickfergus, famous for it’s 12th Century Norman Castle.

Once again, Leo had a ball running around the beachfront and expecting all the Irish sights.










Leo also spent heaps of time with Great grandpa. Leo loved his walking sticks, and would pull them out at every opportunity. Grandpa also showed him what the hook ones were really used for….










0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home