Watch Leo Grow

Welcome friends and family! I've created this blog so that you can all watch our Little Man grow. The honest truth is that I'm quite crap at e-mailing, so in this way, it's up to you to come visit our virtual home. I, of course, will try to keep it updated with the latest news and pics of Leo.

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Mothers Day

Sunday was Mothers Day here in the UK…

I had a really great day, nice cards and presents and breakfast. Then Leo and I went to the park while Bronson went for a bike ride. After Leo’s sleep, we went to Wagamamas for a late lunch.





Leo really enjoyed his mini chicken Katsu, which came with his favourite…rice. And the nice sticky type he could grab with his fingers. He also tried the curry sauce, but would then complain and try scrape it out his mouth…then he’d go straight ahead and shove more in his mouth.












The paper place mats and chop sticks where a big hit, and later when he got crayons, these two went down well…, that is, he ate them!!!






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home