Watch Leo Grow

Welcome friends and family! I've created this blog so that you can all watch our Little Man grow. The honest truth is that I'm quite crap at e-mailing, so in this way, it's up to you to come visit our virtual home. I, of course, will try to keep it updated with the latest news and pics of Leo.

Monday, February 26, 2007

Action Man

Little Leo had a busy weekend just gone… Saturday he went to is buddy Kieran’s 3rd birthday. Lots of chocolate cake later!!!
Sunday he joined Bronson and I for a run in Richmond park, followed by a stomp around in the park. Lots of dogs, cyclists and runners to look at. To my dismay, I discovered that his wellies no longer fit him. Just great, he has worn them exactly 2 times!!!
In the afternoon Bronson went to watch some football, so Leo and I went for a walk into Surbiton, on our way back, I let Leo walk the last stretch. I wasn’t thinking too clearly, as the first thing the little man did was stomp through a massive puddle (darn those wellies!!!).














He then scooted around on his bike for a bit…

These pics were taken with my mobile phone, unfortunately he moves too quick so most of them are blurred.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home