Watch Leo Grow

Welcome friends and family! I've created this blog so that you can all watch our Little Man grow. The honest truth is that I'm quite crap at e-mailing, so in this way, it's up to you to come visit our virtual home. I, of course, will try to keep it updated with the latest news and pics of Leo.

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Visit to Oxford

This last weekend we made a trip up to Oxford for Friday night. The reason for the trip was that friends, (Clint and Dale) booked tickets for Dave Mathews who was performing an acoustic concert in Oxford. This is Dave Mathews (on the right) and Tim Reynolds during the performance.


It was a really great concert. Bronson has been a big Dave Mathews fan for a while. I was less familiar with his music, but I so enjoyed the concert, that I think DM has a new fan in me!!!!

Saturday we took the opportunity to explore Oxford a little. It’s a lovely town, quite laid back. It reminded me a lot of Grahamstown (where I went to uni), just a lot bigger and with a much longer and richer history. But hey, practically the same…actually, it probably had more to do with the excess supply of laid back students.




Leo quite enjoyed the stroll through the town, but after a wile, even he got burnt out on the stove of education and opted for a wee nap instead….much like student all over Oxford’s campus…
Of course we bought Leo a mandatory Oxford t-shirt…yeah, a mum can dream can’t she???
Bronson, Clint and Dale enjoying the surprise spring sunshine!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home