Watch Leo Grow

Welcome friends and family! I've created this blog so that you can all watch our Little Man grow. The honest truth is that I'm quite crap at e-mailing, so in this way, it's up to you to come visit our virtual home. I, of course, will try to keep it updated with the latest news and pics of Leo.

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Isle of Wight Easter Weekend


For Easter weekend, we headed to the Isle of Wight with some friend, (the same friends we met on the IOW last summer). We went back to the same resort, but opted for mobile home accommodation rather then camping. We ended up as quite a large group, 11 adults and 4 children.

I was completely unprepared for the warm weather, so had to pop to Tesco's to buy us some summer clothes. That darn island really exists in it's own micro climate, thinks it's part of the Mediterranean!!!

Leo had a great time with the other children, and as a bonus we were right near the park and putt putt course so there was loads of space to play and run wild.

And boy did they do a lot of that!!!


Leo wasn't too keen on the beach I must add, he screamed and demanded to be picked up the whole time. But after a while he was convinced to join in with Charlotte who was making sand moulds, then promptly destroying them. That was a good game and Leo soon forgot about the sand.

Easter Sunday was time for Easter Eggs. Leo managed to find some (with auntie Dale's help). He ate way too much chocolate for one small boy, but hey, it's Easter.











0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home