Watch Leo Grow

Welcome friends and family! I've created this blog so that you can all watch our Little Man grow. The honest truth is that I'm quite crap at e-mailing, so in this way, it's up to you to come visit our virtual home. I, of course, will try to keep it updated with the latest news and pics of Leo.

Friday, April 20, 2007

Funny shoes

On Leo's Nan's last visit, she bought a pair of shoes along for the little man. They squeak as he walks along. This is a video of said squeaky shoes…so you’ll need sound for this.

Leo found them in his cupboard, so as it was a nice day, I put them on. He thought they were very funny and stamped his feet to get the maximum amount of squeak out of them. As you can imagine, I only lasted that long before insisting that they be removed!!!

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=-3388697739021748522

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home