Watch Leo Grow

Welcome friends and family! I've created this blog so that you can all watch our Little Man grow. The honest truth is that I'm quite crap at e-mailing, so in this way, it's up to you to come visit our virtual home. I, of course, will try to keep it updated with the latest news and pics of Leo.

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Bubbles

Leo is quite into his bubbles lately, first he used to always bring them to Bronson or I to do the blowing...but now, being the little Mr Independent that he is, he wants to do it himself.

I learnt early on in the process that it's best to hold the bottle of bubble fluid to avoid major spillage.

Step 1: dunk the stick bit in the bottle (securely held by mommy).


Step 2: Have a taste of the bubble juice to make sure it's good and ready for major bubble blowing to commence.


Step 3: Huff and Puff and blow as hard as you can.


Step 4: And again...

Step 5: Laugh with glee even if there is not a bubble in sight!!!!

To be fare, he has actually managed to blow the odd bubble....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home