Welcome Nathan Gibbs

Well some of you may remember that Leo and I attended Deanne’s baby shower a few months back, well, said baby finally arrived on the 8th of Feb (almost 2 weeks late no less…). Big congrats to Deanne and Stephen. Little Nathan Justin Gibbs arrived on Thursday afternoon after some real NHS drama…but that’s a whole other post…
I thought he’d never make an appearance, he was really comfortable in mum’s tum. Personally, I think his Caribbean instincts kicked in and there was no way he was coming out till the last of the cold spells vanished!!!!
I was privileged enough to be one of the first to meet the little one, (all 7lb 12oz of him) as I offered to drive the happy family home from the hospital. I also got to meet Nathan’s happy grandparents who had flown in from Barbados to meet their first grandchild. After seeing little Nathan, Leo looks positively enormous….can’t believe how much they grow in a year…Leo is looking forward to meeting his new buddy…will keep you posted on how that works out. When Leo met Holly (Jakes little sister) he tried to eat her feet….oh dear!!!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home