Watch Leo Grow

Welcome friends and family! I've created this blog so that you can all watch our Little Man grow. The honest truth is that I'm quite crap at e-mailing, so in this way, it's up to you to come visit our virtual home. I, of course, will try to keep it updated with the latest news and pics of Leo.

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

River Walk

These are some photo’s taken on a walk along the Thames, I let Leo out of the pram so that he could walk along by himself. It was a bit scary as although it looks like a nice day, in fact the wind was howling and it was pretty cold. I had visions of Leo ending up in the Thames!!!



I also had to let go of the pram as Leo explored his new found freedom. The wind would push the pram along, so I was running between the pram and Leo. Leo has started running too, so he really moves if he puts his mind to it. It’s day’s like this that I long for those day’s when he was stuck on his back!!!!





Along the Thames there are heaps of rowing clubs, and of course on weekends they are out practicing. I’m not sure if Leo was more interested in the rowers or the coach, who had a loud hailer that I think Leo quite fancied.


Please also spot the lovely jumper and hat ensemble, complements of Nan. Originally we couldn’t get the jumper over Leo’s head, but luckily when Nan came to visit, she made a plan…nan unpicked the seam and added two buttons, so now we can actually get the jumper on…result.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home