Present from Sean...again!!!
But luckily, they could safely fit in a carrier bag. Fantastic.
In his parcel there was a cool wooden drum. Leo likes drums, actually most musical instruments. He also got a ‘Big Bad Wolf’ puppet, that we thought he’d be really scared of. But as he is too young to have any negative associations with wolves, he loves it. Teeth and all.
He also got a dinky Liverpool Football Club strip. Too Cute…but much to Bronson’s disgust as Bronson supports Chelsea.
We went down to Brighton for a lunch with Sean, so of course I put Leo in his Football top. He really liked it and looked too cute. I can’t wait for Leo to be old enough to play sport. I think Bronson would prefer it if he played rugby rather then football but who knows what he’ll prefer.
Leo has just come through a terrible teething phase, I was really confused as I couldn’t see any new teeth coming through. So I bravely stuck a finger in his mouth, only to discover that it’s his first molars…the first molar on the top left came through, then the same one on the top right. I was quite shocked as I presumed he would get all his little teeth first. Teething is terrible, and never ending. Does my head in to see Leo so upset with sore gums.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home