Leo up to his tricks
So sorry for not posting in a while...just been really busy, I've started training for my Half Ironman in earnest, I've also created a new separate blog for that, so feel free to visit...link is on the left under Links (Half Irongirl).
Well, at the moment he looks like he has been 5 rounds with Amir Khan. He has a bruise on his forehead, a scratch to his right eye and a split bottom lip. All picked up at his play groups or at the minders house. Except maybe the bruise to his head, I think he may have got that at our house....but I can't be sure
He has also started a very annoying habit of waking at between 5 and 6 in the morning, he has done this every day for the last week or so. So this morning we had a few tears as we practised some tough-love and let him get himself back to sleep. I use the term 'we' lightly as Bronson slept through this....But at least Leo was happier boy when I got him up for the day as he had had enough sleep. Yesterday, when I was getting him ready for the minder, he was wanting to go back to bed as he'd been up since 5:15. When I wouldn't put him in his cot, he took his lamb-chop (cuddly toy) out the cot, put it on the floor and lay on it to go to sleep. Oh dear...but this morning we were back to smiley happy boy...(I wish I could say the same, I on the other hand, could not get back to sleep so am feeling like I've been run over by a bus.
Anyway, here are some pics of Leo taken at the Minders.
Hugs for Kristella:

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home