Watch Leo Grow

Welcome friends and family! I've created this blog so that you can all watch our Little Man grow. The honest truth is that I'm quite crap at e-mailing, so in this way, it's up to you to come visit our virtual home. I, of course, will try to keep it updated with the latest news and pics of Leo.

Friday, July 21, 2006

21 July 2006 - Sleepy boy


They say there is nothing as beautiful as a sleeping baby. I didn’t realise how true that was until I saw Leo sleeping. Beautiful. Especially now that he is so busy and hardly sits still for a minute. The funny thing is he is quite busy in his sleep too…rolling around and tossing and turning. Because we don’t see much of Leo during the day, Bronson and I tend to check on him several times a night, and he is usually in a different position every time we go into his room.

His new thing is sleeping with his bum up in the air, very funny to see. When he wakes up, and starts to niggle for us to come get him, he is usually on his hands and knees. I think it’s time for us to drop his cot down a notch, before he tries to make his great escape. This weekend I’ll also shop for a stair gate. And we need to think of moving the computer out, just so we’ll have less cables on the floor, way too tempting for the little man, especially now as he has some teeth to bite them with.

In fact, our whole house needs to be baby proofed. It definitely isn’t at the moment, something that is very obvious especially after our friends 2 year old has been to visit. It’s cool though to see Leo explore his home, now that he isn’t stuck in one place any more. Yesterday he followed me into the kitchen, he quite liked laying on the cold (dirty) kitchen floor. And while he was lying there, he just repeatedly hit his hand on the floor, enjoying the slapping sound it made.
Well, best I get a bit more work done before heading home for the weekend, another hot one for us, though I do hope we get a bit of rain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home