3 July 2006 - Back to work

Well, it was back to work for me today, very sad I know. It wasn't too bad really, I got up with enough time to spare and managed to get Leo (and his mountains of stuff) to the child minder with plenty of time to spare.
I missed my little monkey terribly during the day. But I managed to get through the day without breaking into tears. It was really weird being back at work. The trip in was crazy, I'm not used to all the people and fighting to get onto trains. And to make things worse, it has been boiling hot here. 32 degrees doesn't sound like much, but the thing is, because the sun rises so early and sets so late, it's that hot for most of the day. It only drops by about 3 degrees in the evenings.
Bronson managed to leave work a little earlier, as did I so we picked Leo up about 30 mins earlier then what will be usual.

He had a good day in general, but will have to make a few small changes to his routine in order to fit in with his childminder. Not ideal but what can you do. Hopefully he will find himself a new routine. The heat is not helping things as it's difficult to sleep, and he goes off his food a little, but that could be teeth too. I'm sure they are about to make an appearance.
As you can see, he is sitting really well these day's. Still falling over a bit but definitely spending far more time upright.
Anyway, I have a thousand things to prepare for tomorrow. And it's going to be another boiling day....but I won't complain...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home