25 June 2006 - Bike stuff

Today we took Leo to his first triathlon race, don’t worry, we didn’t make him compete…lucky for him the youngest age category was for 8 year olds. He did, however, enjoy hanging with the Stanhope boys, James and Oliver. James is the older brother by the way!!
Leo did make an attempt at pilfering Oliver’s medal, but he was having none of it. Too be fare, it was his first full race and the medal was hard won, so it stayed in Oliver’s possession.
The race did spark Leo’s interest in bikes…so later in the afternoon while visiting with Tea and Robert in Wandsworth, we had him fitted for his first bike…I somehow think that this one was a bit big….but I do like the aerodynamic bike position… We’ll have him racing in no time…


1 Comments:
Bronson... I've got the perfect size bike for "Inky"... so when you get here we'll try him out on a little mini super bike.... I got the helmet for him already... HAHAHA....
Post a Comment
<< Home