2 July 2006 - Last breast feed

Well it's official...Leo is off the boob. The little chap had his last breastfeed on Friday morning. It was a really sad day, for me...he however, was quite ok with the change and has been happily having his bottle instead.
The reason for the change, well I'm back to work on Monday. I accepted an offer to join Lastminute.com, some of you may remember that I worked for them about 2 years ago. I accepted a permanent role with them and am working for the same chap I worked for 2 years back. I thought it would probably be easier to get back into work this way, as opposed to going back to contracting which isn't really baby friendly, long hours, high pressure etc etc.
Leo will be going to a child minder. Very sad to be leaving my little boy with someone else, but it has to be done. If I don’t go back to work, we’ll never get on the property ladder, and because of the type of work I do, it will become more and more difficult to get back into the market. Very sad, I know but I’m trying not to think about it too much.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home