7 July 2006 - Leo is 7 months old
TGIF – Man it’s been a hectic first week. This going-back-to-work thing is for the birds. It’s been a hectic week adjusting to work and Leo adjusting to his minder. I think it’s gone pretty well. Leo seems to be happy spending his day’s with the minder, I can’t wait to spend the weekend with him. Man I’ve missed him.
Well today Leo is 7 months old, how time fly’s. He is growing at a rapid rate, almost every day I have to throw clothes out as they are too small for him. His also developing his own personality and even a sense of humour. He is a lovely mix of Bronson and I, (all the best bits from me…and the not-so-nice bits from Bronson ;-} ) Too lovely to see my little boy growing up.
Today is also the anniversary of the 7/7 bomb attacks that took place here in London. As you can imagine, I was quite happy to get off the train and away from the train stations this morning, only to remember that my office is directly behind New Scotland Yard, also a prime target for bombers…great, just my luck. It’s a crazy world we live in.
Well, I’m planning on having a really chilled weekend, will probably take Leo for a swim as I want to keep this up. Can’t be having a kid who doesn’t like swimming….We will also watch some footie I’m sure, World Cup Finals. By some twist of fate, Bronson bought Leo an Italian football t-shirt before the world cup started, so I guess that’s who we’ll be supporting. Hope you all have a great weekend…

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home