Watch Leo Grow

Welcome friends and family! I've created this blog so that you can all watch our Little Man grow. The honest truth is that I'm quite crap at e-mailing, so in this way, it's up to you to come visit our virtual home. I, of course, will try to keep it updated with the latest news and pics of Leo.

Thursday, July 13, 2006

13 July 2006 - Little cherub

A funny thing happened on the weekend, thought you might think it funny too. On Saturday we took Leo swimming. I got him changed and went through to the pool area. As I got there a lady told me the small pool was temporarily closed as another child had pooped in the pool, she offered me a seat next to her. I popped Leo on my lap and took a seat. The next minute I just felt this lovely hot fountain as Leo decided to have a wee, he was wearing one of his little costumes, the thing has no absorbent material what-so-ever…I very casually glanced down, realising that I was sitting above this very nice ladies carrier bag…that Leo now was weeing into. Luckily it was quite noisy so she was none the wiser….I tried to keep a straight face. I then decided to try Leo in the big pool, so I stood up and, very casually, walked off….wee now running down my legs…Leo was still all smiles…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home