Watch Leo Grow

Welcome friends and family! I've created this blog so that you can all watch our Little Man grow. The honest truth is that I'm quite crap at e-mailing, so in this way, it's up to you to come visit our virtual home. I, of course, will try to keep it updated with the latest news and pics of Leo.

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

SA Holiday - Part 1

Well, It’s been ages since I updates this blog, so here goes on a quick catch-up.

We went to SA for our Xmas holidays. It was great to break up the winter with a nice summer holiday. We spent the first few day down at the Vaal River where my mum has a holiday home. It took us a day or so to adjust to the warmer weather, it was easier for Leo as we could just strip him off.

Leo took to the warmer climate and wide open space like a duck to water. His favourite activities was driving around on the golf cart,

jumping on the trampolines
and swimming in the big pool.

He also liked to play ball games on the lawn and enjoyed the company of his family and the grandchildren of some family friends.


We had the typical South African problem of not being able to get Leo out of the swimming pool. I remember my brother and I doing this to my parents when we where kids. So the shoe was well and truly on the other foot.

Leo also enjoyed some good old home cooking, pork ribs where his favourite treat, though getting that sticky marinade off him afterwards was another story.


Leo liked going on the boat too, but wasn’t happy when Bronson or I went on the tube or skied, he was much happier if we where all safely in the boat.


He also took a turn driving the boat, though we did end up going round in circles…



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home