Then on Sunday afternoon it was Leo’s turn to have a party. Due to space restrictions we only had a few local friends over. While Leo slept, Bronson and I got everything ready. I had made a cake the night before and we opted for mini hamburgers and hotdogs for everyone.

This is a pic of the cake, and if you’re thinking that there seems to be two finger holes just above Thomas’s wheels, you’d be exactly right!!




The kids had a great time, they played with Leo’s toys, did a bit of dancing, had a tea party with the soft toys (that where also their party favours), and finally blew out candles. That part was really funny, as we where singing and got to he Hip Hip Hooray part, Evie knew what was coming and blew the candles out before Leo could. So I had to relight them and then everyone joined in the candle blowing.

It was a lovely party and it was a very tired little boy we put to bed at 7:30pm, it was then our turn to collapse on the sofa in a heap!!!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home