Watch Leo Grow

Welcome friends and family! I've created this blog so that you can all watch our Little Man grow. The honest truth is that I'm quite crap at e-mailing, so in this way, it's up to you to come visit our virtual home. I, of course, will try to keep it updated with the latest news and pics of Leo.

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Thomas Tank Engine balloon

Whilst at the Surbiton Festival, I got into the whole mummy and baby thing and decided to treat Leo to a helium filled balloon, knowing how much he loves Thomas (tank engine) I choose one of these for him. He didn’t give it much attention as there was so much going on at the festival, so I tied it to his pram and off we went on our merry way…little did I know what was in store for me (and said balloon).

Once at home, Leo took a MASSIVE interest in the balloon. In general he loves balloons, balls and bubbles, but he also loves Thomas…so the balloon became the focus of all attention. So when I put him down for his nap, the balloon went with. In the evening, the balloon went with into the bath, and a tantrum was thrown when he had to let go of it for a second so I could get his PJ’s on. During story time, I had to peer over the balloon to try read his book.
He didn’t like holding the balloon by the string, preferring to hold it by the bit just below the actual balloon part.

And so it continued on Sunday.

One handed breakfast with Thomas.

Walk along the Thames to feed the ducks....with Thomas (that frightened the *&%^* out of said ducks)

Boat watching....with Thomas.


I got a little break from Thomas when we went to visit Charlotte and Helen in the evening. At the last minute, we decided to feed and bath the two monkeys. Charlotte kindly lent Leo a pair of PJ’s (and some beads….don’t ask!!). Here they are watching Wallace and Gromit or The Pink Panther (I forget which one) on the laptop..

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahaha... I wonder where Thomas is now??? Tanya, you should write short stories, I had a good laugh reading this one:)

Reg

12:40 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home