Watch Leo Grow

Welcome friends and family! I've created this blog so that you can all watch our Little Man grow. The honest truth is that I'm quite crap at e-mailing, so in this way, it's up to you to come visit our virtual home. I, of course, will try to keep it updated with the latest news and pics of Leo.

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Surbiton Festival

At the end of September, I took Leo down to the Surbiton Festival. This is a bit of fun that happens in most small towns in the summer months. There is usually a bit of a parade and some stalls and usually some fun for the kids.


Above are some Morris Dancers. A sort of English traditional dance.

Leo, Charlotte and Eliza watching the parade.
Please note Trevor’s (Charlotte’s daddy) finger in the loop of Leo’s jeans. The moms had a good laugh watching Trevor trying to herd 3 toddlers around.

After the parade we went for lunch at a local café, the kids shared a big bowl of pasta while the grown ups nattered away. A lovely day all in all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home