Watch Leo Grow

Welcome friends and family! I've created this blog so that you can all watch our Little Man grow. The honest truth is that I'm quite crap at e-mailing, so in this way, it's up to you to come visit our virtual home. I, of course, will try to keep it updated with the latest news and pics of Leo.

Monday, December 10, 2007

Leo’s Birthday Celebrations

Leo’s 2nd Birthday celebrations started on Thursday. As Leo doesn’t go to school on a Friday, I sent a birthday cake to school on Thursday so that his school friends could sing happy birthday to him.

Then on Friday (his actual birthday) I worked from home so that we could celebrate. First things first was the opening of presents. Leo got a Thomas Tank Engine hat and gloves set, a Garage car park and a set of 20 cars. He loved it and we had to put it together for him right away.







Then for lunch we went to Nando’s. Leo enjoyed chicken and chips followed by a frozen yogurt. As you can see from the photo’s he loves this meal….



In the afternoon, Deanne and Nathan popped round to drop off Leo’s gift as they where leaving for Barbados on Saturday and would miss Leo’s party. I haven’t seen Nathan in a while, he has got so big and is walking now too.


On Saturday we attended Imogen’s Party, Imo’s mum Vicky and I where in the same NHS ante-natal class and Leo is a day older then Imo. Leo was getting right into the party scene. It was his second party in as many weekends. He loves the whole opening presents thing, and also the birthday cake and candles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home