Watch Leo Grow

Welcome friends and family! I've created this blog so that you can all watch our Little Man grow. The honest truth is that I'm quite crap at e-mailing, so in this way, it's up to you to come visit our virtual home. I, of course, will try to keep it updated with the latest news and pics of Leo.

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Leo & Charlotte

We haven’t had many warm day’s this summer, but when we do, we sure make good use of them.
Here are some snaps of Leo and Charlotte playing in Leo’s Spiderman splash pool.

A while ago, Bronson found a bubble machine on sale, so this was hauled out too. Leo can’t quite say bubbles. He can say ball though, so he calls bubbles, ball balls. A pretty good description I think. Charlotte is also a big bubble fan.






They also enjoyed some ice lollies. Charlotte only ate half of hers before relinquishing it to Leo.



Leo’s talking is also coming on nicely now, though he is still mostly a little man of few words. He has quite a random vocabulary, some of his word include ‘two’, ‘ball’, ‘yellow’, ‘no’, ‘star’, ‘up’, ‘down’, ‘more’, ‘juice’, ‘hat’ and ‘ta’. He also says mummy and dada, but he’s being saying those for ages





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home