Watch Leo Grow

Welcome friends and family! I've created this blog so that you can all watch our Little Man grow. The honest truth is that I'm quite crap at e-mailing, so in this way, it's up to you to come visit our virtual home. I, of course, will try to keep it updated with the latest news and pics of Leo.

Friday, May 04, 2007

Hair Cut...Oh no!!!

A while back I had a go at cutting Leo's hair. It did not go well and have been waiting for it to grow out a bit so that I could take him for a proper cut.

Well, a few weeks back the time came, so off to the barbers we went. Once again, it did not go well. Leo screamed his head off.

I got the chap to cut it real short as I didn't want to have to go back for a long while.




Surprisingly, they still gave him a lolly afterwards....

These are some pics taken the day of the big snip. It has since grown out a bit so doesn't look so short anymore.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home