Leo the movie star...
While Leo's nan was here, we made a few video clips, so now you can see what the Little Man has been up to....
Leo and Leah take a bath.
Leo Goes Walkies
Leo on his push bike - Part I
Leo on his push bike - Part II
Welcome friends and family! I've created this blog so that you can all watch our Little Man grow. The honest truth is that I'm quite crap at e-mailing, so in this way, it's up to you to come visit our virtual home. I, of course, will try to keep it updated with the latest news and pics of Leo.
While Leo's nan was here, we made a few video clips, so now you can see what the Little Man has been up to....
1 Comments:
Way to go Leo! What a proper little man you are now!
Post a Comment
<< Home