Watch Leo Grow

Welcome friends and family! I've created this blog so that you can all watch our Little Man grow. The honest truth is that I'm quite crap at e-mailing, so in this way, it's up to you to come visit our virtual home. I, of course, will try to keep it updated with the latest news and pics of Leo.

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Monkey's jumping on the bed

Leo’s buddy at the minders is Christella. They have become firm friends and every morning she rushes to great him at the door, he is equally thrilled to see her. They differ in age by 1 year, but in weight by only a few 100 grams, so I thought the picture of Leo wrestling with her really funny. He can be a bit of a bully our Leo, I’ve seen him grab her hair if she get’s too close. Luckily she is quite mobile and can run away…as long as Leo doesn’t already have a grip on her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home