Baby Boardroom
How is it that babies make decisions about what they will (or will not) do, and it seems to be a universal decision amongst all babies. You know, like babies refuse to wear hats….I think they get together in board rooms and decide these things. Leo’s latest boardroom decisions:
I will not wear a hat, no matter how many times you put it on my head. I will remove it and dispose of it in a suitable manor.
I will NOT drink milk in the evenings. No matter what type of milk it is, if it’s warm or cold, or what vessel it is. Even the cool sippy cup with purple shapes on it.
I will scream blue murder while you dress/undress me. No matter if you try do it on the floor/change table/bed. No amount of nursery rhymes sung to me will help….
I will play with the remote control/mobile phone/car keys and will scream in protest if you dare take them away from me.
I will use your hair as a handle while you carry me around. It feels nice and I will pull on it.
I will eat grass/sand/bugs off the floor. It’s cool and I like it.
Oh boy, what next….

1 Comments:
I think you are right.. all babies I have ever known refuses to wear hats, don't like getting dressed/undressed and likes to play with adult stuff, toy imitations not acceptable!! The little man is growing. I'll have to visit soon, really miss him!
Post a Comment
<< Home