Watch Leo Grow

Welcome friends and family! I've created this blog so that you can all watch our Little Man grow. The honest truth is that I'm quite crap at e-mailing, so in this way, it's up to you to come visit our virtual home. I, of course, will try to keep it updated with the latest news and pics of Leo.

Saturday, June 17, 2006

17 June 2006 - Leah and Leo


Well Friday was yet another lovely day here in the UK, so Kim and Leah came for a picnic. Little did we know that there was a little romance brewing between the youngsters…Leo not being put off by the three months head start Leah has on him. That’s my boy, chasing older women already!!! But then again, he probably does have a weight advantage….

Firstly, Leah tried to get a bit of tongue action…but only Leo’s hand got a kiss X



Leo thought the progress was a bit slow…so he took a bit of a lead…











I don’t think Leah knew what hit her as Leo gave her a good old slobbery one…YUCK YUCK !!!












Later on as we sat having our picnic, Leah decided to have a good look at what was on offer…’Toy Boys…mmmm’ Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home