Watch Leo Grow

Welcome friends and family! I've created this blog so that you can all watch our Little Man grow. The honest truth is that I'm quite crap at e-mailing, so in this way, it's up to you to come visit our virtual home. I, of course, will try to keep it updated with the latest news and pics of Leo.

Friday, June 16, 2006

16 June 2006 - Laundry baby

Leo's being helping me with the house work lately...He quite likes doing the laundry....so I let him get on with it.

The truth is he was throwing quite a strop, not happy if I left the room for a minute, I didn't want to put him on the kitchen floor, so instead I stuck him in his laundry basket. Not too impressed with this....but he eventually saw the funny side, after giving me 5 minutes to finish what I was doing....
 Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home