Watch Leo Grow

Welcome friends and family! I've created this blog so that you can all watch our Little Man grow. The honest truth is that I'm quite crap at e-mailing, so in this way, it's up to you to come visit our virtual home. I, of course, will try to keep it updated with the latest news and pics of Leo.

Sunday, June 04, 2006

4 June 2006 - swimming update

Well, swimming is still going very well, and as luck would have it, we actually managed to go twice last week. Bronson managed to finish up with work early on Friday so we both took Leo for a swim at a pool nearby in Teddington. Bronson 'rules are made to be broken' Hunt sneaked his camera in so we managed to get a picture of Leo in his 'Speedo', I use the term lightly as I really don't think that Speedo have a huge call for poo proof swimming trunks!!!!

Fat boy slim only just fits into these...will have to resort to the 'Little Swimmer' nappies I have. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger WeeFishy said...

Oh how cuddly!! I'll have to come round and give him a big hug soon!!

PS. Leo's not that big, my nephew Jo (born Nov 2005) is pushing 11 kg now and wears the same size tops as his 3 year old brother!!

11:37 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home