24 May 2006 - BIG Boy
Well, just thought I'd report on the weight of our little man, I was down at the Baby clinic today to have Leo weighed. I haven't done so in a month so thought it was about time. The little whopper clocked in at 8,94kg or 19lb 10oz, and here I was worrying that he wasn't having enough milk since he started on solids....no need to worry, the little chappy is doing just fine on his solids. I think he has Bronson's appetite, heavens help me...best I get back to work quickly so that I can keep food on the table!!!! Weight wise, Leo has popped over the the 75th percentile and fast heading towards the 91st (on his growth chart). Height wise he is also doing really well, tracking just above the 91st percentile. How am I ever going to reprimand a kid I have to look up to???
Or....it could just be that South African kids are bigger, these graphs are based on English babies. European babies tend to be small I'm sure, the reason being that any baby clothes bought from European stores are out grown by Leo way too quickly. I always feel like it's such a waste as I have quite a few beautiful outfits that he has hardly worn. And as for Leo's feet...oh my god...more like fins really!!!! Speaking of which, tomorrow I am taking the little man swimming, we'll see just how useful those feet are...watch out Ian Thorp....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home