Watch Leo Grow

Welcome friends and family! I've created this blog so that you can all watch our Little Man grow. The honest truth is that I'm quite crap at e-mailing, so in this way, it's up to you to come visit our virtual home. I, of course, will try to keep it updated with the latest news and pics of Leo.

Sunday, May 21, 2006

21 May 2006 - Meet the Parents





Well we have had a request for pictures of the parents, so here we are. This is obviously Bronson with Leo, spot the resemblance. Today Bronson took Leo out to Kingston-upon-Thames for a boys day out. They left at 9am this morning and only returned after 3pm, I can't remember the last time I've been apart from Leo for that long. It was great having some 'Me time'. What did I do??? Well, I went for a bike ride in the pouring rain. I haven't ridden my bike for over a year so I really felt it...my legs were like lead...Oh dear, where has all my fitness gone???? I spent the rest of the time catching up on chores...not so glamorous!!! Posted by Picasa

I'm hoping to slowly regain my fitness, hopefully enough to do our clubs triathlon in August. I've already started swimming, so should regain that fitness soon enough. The running might be another thing as I can't fit into any of my sports bra's....don't laugh!! There is no way I'm going to go and spend money on a sports bra in my current size, just no way.

So watch this space and I'll keep you updated as to my progress back to fitness. Right now, it feels like an impossible task...especially after that bike ride this morning. It's going to be a long road me thinks.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Sis,

Dad told me you started riding on Sunday, now its the long road for you... But I know you'll get there quick....:)

12:09 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home