17 May 2006 - Result!!!!
Just to let you all know….Leo slept through last night for the first time….to be fare, he has slept through before but only from 10:30 pm after we’ve given him a bottle. We’ve now stopped giving him that bottle, last night he slept from 7pm to 7am this morning. And he didn’t wake up at all for his dummy either. What a milestone!!! I think half the reason is because he didn’t sleep well during the day yesterday, only about 1,5 hours instead of his usual 3 hours. But hey, it was worth it….
We also may have discovered the cause of his eczema, its cow’s milk. Bronson was telling me about some chap who’s kid had this terrible eczema, after several trips to the doctors they finally figured out that it was dairy products. So as an experiment, I cut out all dairy from my diet, and we stopped the 10pm formula feed, and hey presto….eczema all cleared up. Just don’t tell his Granddad, he has been preaching to me about cutting out dairy for years….and especially since Leo developed this eczema, bless him though, he also included my milk in his definition of ‘Dairy’. Heck, I know I’ve gained some weight since the pregnancy but I didn’t figure it was that bad!!!!
Next mission...to get him off the dummy....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home