Watch Leo Grow

Welcome friends and family! I've created this blog so that you can all watch our Little Man grow. The honest truth is that I'm quite crap at e-mailing, so in this way, it's up to you to come visit our virtual home. I, of course, will try to keep it updated with the latest news and pics of Leo.

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

All potty trained

Yes, It’s been a while again…no excuse…

Thought I’d post this pic, in celebration of Leo being fully potty trained. It was quite painless really. I can’t complain. He still has the odd night-time accident but very rarely. So nice not to have to change nappies anymore.

Leo has no preference for the potty or the big loo, in general he uses the potty at home, but when we are out and about he’ll happily use the big loo. He also does standing-up wees, which is just for boys, or so he tells me….well, there you go, I can live with that.

He now has a range of big boy pants, his favourite being the character ones, (Roary Racing Car and Ben 10). Every morning he chooses which pants he’ll wear for the day.

Result!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home