Watch Leo Grow

Welcome friends and family! I've created this blog so that you can all watch our Little Man grow. The honest truth is that I'm quite crap at e-mailing, so in this way, it's up to you to come visit our virtual home. I, of course, will try to keep it updated with the latest news and pics of Leo.

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Leo goes Raj

In April I went to India for 2 weeks for work, and while I was out there I bought Leo an Indian outfit, I forget now what it’s called….but this is Leo all dressed up.

I took him downstairs to show my neighbours, they are also from India. Needless to say, the grandparents where ever so impressed by Leo looking very traditional. This is Leo with Ahana and her grandparents.

Read about my trip to India here: http://lastminuteinpune.blogspot.com/

1 Comments:

Blogger WeeFishy said...

What a handsome boy! Like a little rajah! Must meet up with you soon now I am back. I have something for Leo.

1:15 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home