Watch Leo Grow

Welcome friends and family! I've created this blog so that you can all watch our Little Man grow. The honest truth is that I'm quite crap at e-mailing, so in this way, it's up to you to come visit our virtual home. I, of course, will try to keep it updated with the latest news and pics of Leo.

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Mothers day

At the beginning of the month we celebrated mothers day. Leo and I took ourselves off to Pachino’s for lunch, a local coffee shop that does breakfasts and light lunches. We got there, and while I was trying to find somewhere to stash Leo’s pushchair, Leo shot into the restaurant and found an empty table in our usual corner. When I made my way to the back, there he was sitting at a table while a waitress was passing him a menu. It was a really funny sight, and the people sitting at the surrounding tables where all chuckling…that’s my little man!!!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home