This weekend I celebrated my birthday, Leo is old enough now to understand that not all birthdays are his and hence not all presents and cakes are his. He was however very keen to help me celebrate my birthday. I met up with some friends for drinks on Saturday and here are a few pics from the celebrations:

This is quite a good pic, of late Leo always hides from te camera so it's weird that he is actually looking straight at it. Maybe it's becasue Tina took this photo and I think she was holding William at the time so maybe Leo is looking at William, or maybe Tina just has the knack???

This is Evie and Leo. I asked Evie on Saturday who her boyfriend was, and she very enthusiastically pointed at Leo (and then there was a fit of laughter from both of them). Leo is 3 weeks older then Evie, in this pic he looks HUGE compared to her...maybe tat is why he is her boyfriend, so she has someone to hide behind.


This is actually some sort of gaming machine...but Leo thought it was a TV.
This is Leo trying to hide from the camera...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home