Watch Leo Grow

Welcome friends and family! I've created this blog so that you can all watch our Little Man grow. The honest truth is that I'm quite crap at e-mailing, so in this way, it's up to you to come visit our virtual home. I, of course, will try to keep it updated with the latest news and pics of Leo.

Thursday, August 23, 2007

BBQ

Earlier in the month we actually had decent enough weather to hold a small BBQ. The boys did what they do best…i.e. drink beer and BBQ.

Trevor and Clint took care of the meat on the BBQ, while Bronson got to grips with his Heineken mini keg.





















Thankfully the kids were better behaved….Charlotte, Leo’s little girlfriend had come to play. Charlotte will be 3 in November. I hope this isn’t the start of Leo’s preference for older woman. They are really big friends. Charlotte refers to him as ‘My Leo’ and asks after him when they’re not together. Leo doesn’t say much, but follows Charlotte around everywhere.


Helen (Charlotte’s mum) had brought a big shopping bag along, which had all of Charlotte’s bits and bobs in. Leo discovered this and had a great time unpacking everything. He found Charlotte’s handbag, and jewels, so of course he had to try these out. He is quite good with bags, he knows they must go on your arm, I think this is because he spent a year at the child minders with 2, sometimes 3 girls.


He also found a spare set of shorts. Leo though it especially funny to put these on his head.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home