Watch Leo Grow

Welcome friends and family! I've created this blog so that you can all watch our Little Man grow. The honest truth is that I'm quite crap at e-mailing, so in this way, it's up to you to come visit our virtual home. I, of course, will try to keep it updated with the latest news and pics of Leo.

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Park in Antwerp

The first weekend of August was spent in Belgium. We went to Antwerp so I could take part in a triathlon (with limited success)!!

It was a bit of a nightmare of a trip. We missed our ferry in both directions and left Leo’s pushchair at home. So little man had to be carried everywhere. Not easy as he weighs a ton!

On Sunday morning, while I was getting ready to race, Bronson took Leo to the park. I had spotted this park the day before as the registration was just across the road from it. I knew Leo would love it, it had hills, sand, grass and cool gym equipment. Parks in London are OK, but nowhere near as nice as this one.

Needless to say, the boys had a brilliant time in the park










0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home