Watch Leo Grow

Welcome friends and family! I've created this blog so that you can all watch our Little Man grow. The honest truth is that I'm quite crap at e-mailing, so in this way, it's up to you to come visit our virtual home. I, of course, will try to keep it updated with the latest news and pics of Leo.

Friday, July 20, 2007

Richmond Park with Mummy

These pics were taken on the last sunny day we had in London…that's not entirely true but it sure feels like it!!!

Leo and I went to Richmond park to play with his bubble machine and to have ice-cream. Leo really likes ice-cream, esspecially if it has a flake in it!!! I think he get's his sweet tooth from his grandfather.



He was pretty good with his hat, for the most part, it stayed on his head!







You can see the bubble machine under Leo's arm, this is a very messy toy as he doesn't quite understand that it needs to be kept upright.
So you can imagine what he looked like after ice-cream and the bubble machine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home