Watch Leo Grow

Welcome friends and family! I've created this blog so that you can all watch our Little Man grow. The honest truth is that I'm quite crap at e-mailing, so in this way, it's up to you to come visit our virtual home. I, of course, will try to keep it updated with the latest news and pics of Leo.

Friday, May 25, 2007

“Show me your Guns”

Last weekend, Leo Bronson and I went over to a Emily and Glenn’s house to watch the FA Cup final followed by some treats on the BBQ (read Braai). Marcus and Vanessa also came along.

Leo was the only ‘children’ so was getting quite a lot of attention. Out of nowhere, Marcus held up his arms (as if to show his biceps) and asked Leo to “Show us your guns” (add Yorkshire accent). Leo, without hesitating, put his arms up to show his biceps (or fat rolls rather).

I was so surprised as we’ve never taught him to do this, and he has been doing it ever since. I guess the first time he just copied Marcus’s actions, but now he really knows what it means and we don’t have to do the actions at all.

It just amazes me how quickly kids learn, it takes me by surprise every time!!

These were taken this morning....



1 Comments:

Blogger Lynne Clafton said...

Must be why the SA's do so much better at Rugby - Jasmine wore her England Rugby shirt in support but that was it - no wonder we lost so pathetically!

9:23 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home