Watch Leo Grow

Welcome friends and family! I've created this blog so that you can all watch our Little Man grow. The honest truth is that I'm quite crap at e-mailing, so in this way, it's up to you to come visit our virtual home. I, of course, will try to keep it updated with the latest news and pics of Leo.

Monday, June 25, 2007

Switzerland - Part 1

As many of you know, earlier this month we travelled to Switzerland so that I could take part in a Half Ironman there. These are a few pics from our travels. These where taken while Leo was sitting on Bronson’s lap ‘driving’ the car, actually we got caught in a traffic jam on the autobahn in Germany, so we were perfectly stationary!!

Isn’t it amazing how boys are just born loving cars, bikes, trucks etc etc. I can see myself forever trying to get grease out of clothing!!!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home