Watch Leo Grow

Welcome friends and family! I've created this blog so that you can all watch our Little Man grow. The honest truth is that I'm quite crap at e-mailing, so in this way, it's up to you to come visit our virtual home. I, of course, will try to keep it updated with the latest news and pics of Leo.

Thursday, July 05, 2007

Switzerland - Part 3

On Sunday it was race day and daddy was on duty…while I was slogging away in the sun, Leo and Bronson where exploring the area. This included sitting in some persons boat and meeting the race mascot, ‘Jora’.



I don’t quite know what he made of the mascot….he seems somewhat interested, but not overly so!!


After my race, I took some time to recover on a nearby playing field. Leo was up to all sorts, this is him running around in my race t-shirt, very amused with himself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home