Watch Leo Grow

Welcome friends and family! I've created this blog so that you can all watch our Little Man grow. The honest truth is that I'm quite crap at e-mailing, so in this way, it's up to you to come visit our virtual home. I, of course, will try to keep it updated with the latest news and pics of Leo.

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Another Parcel!

Well Leo sure is a spoilt boy, yet another parcel, this time from Granny.

Leo now knows the drill with parcels, they mean something for Little Leo. This time it was a rugby jersey from Granny. A Sharks rugby jersey no less. Of course I wasn’t too pleased with that. The only saving grace is that the jersey arrived just in time for the Final between the Sharks and the Blue Bulls in the Super 14’s. Just for the record, the Bulls won in the final minutes of the game!!! HA!



There was also a lovely prayer book with clock hands on, always a favourite with Leo.

Thanx for the presents gran!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home