Watch Leo Grow

Welcome friends and family! I've created this blog so that you can all watch our Little Man grow. The honest truth is that I'm quite crap at e-mailing, so in this way, it's up to you to come visit our virtual home. I, of course, will try to keep it updated with the latest news and pics of Leo.

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Wales - Part 2

Another fun thing we did while in Wales was to visit Portmeirion, I have been keen to visit this village for a while so was really happy to finally get the opportunity. This is a village built by Sir Clough Williams-Ellis in a bid to, amongst other things, promote tourism in the area. Definitely worth a visit, I’d like to go back when a) all the shops are open and b) in the summer.


















We also bought Leo one of those walking backpacks, we attempted a walk up Snowden but due to bad weather and 1 very unfit Nan, we decided to turn back. Leo was also trying to eat the umbrella. Eventually he had had quite enough and decided to close his eyes for a small nap!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home