Watch Leo Grow

Welcome friends and family! I've created this blog so that you can all watch our Little Man grow. The honest truth is that I'm quite crap at e-mailing, so in this way, it's up to you to come visit our virtual home. I, of course, will try to keep it updated with the latest news and pics of Leo.

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Now that’s what I call a birthday present!!!

As with all kids birthday’s, there is always one joker that comes up with a silly present, for Leo’s first birthday, the prize goes to Leo’s God father Sean. Just look at the present Sean came up with…firstly it came in a huge box, how he got it to Teddington in his sporty soft top, heaven only knows.

Then I had to get it home…big mission. And don’t even start me on the assembly instructions.




But, needless to say, Leo loves it, and the big game is climbing on and off. So we’ll deal with the horse that takes up half the sitting room, and the noise that goes with it just to see Leo bouncing up and down with a big grin on his face… Needless to say, Sean is NOT coming round for Xmas….!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home