Bad hair day…no, bad shoe day!
In case you didn’t know, Leo has really enormous feet. He only had one pair of shoes that fit him, having grown out of most before he even got to wear them. So I decided to buy some shoes off e-bay. His one and only pair are a size 4 (from Next), so when selecting shoes, I chose them in a size 4 ½, and 5 thinking they are sure to fit him. So after a few day’s, I was very excited when several little parcels arrived in the mail…4 to be exact. So I eagerly opened the pairs of shoes…but just on first glance I could see that most would not fit him. Only one out of the four fitted. In this pic, I am desperately trying to squash Leo’s feet into one of the small pairs of shoes.

So the lesson is…when buying shoes for kids, be sure to have said kid in tow to fit the shoes before purchasing.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home